Friday, February 27, 2009

Getting started

I've been thinking for some time about becoming a stay at home mom. It's proving to be a daunting task, can I afford it? Will I lose my mind at home all the time? This is my journey to become a stay at home mom, getting finances in order being the most important aspect in making this happen. Once I find some ways to make money being a SAHM, I've got half the battle won.


I'm approaching this journey on several different levels. Getting my bills and budget under control are key to being able to afford to stay home. Finding a few ways to bring in income from home is another key strategy. I've been experimenting with a few things and some are working, such as eHow and MTurk. I know the possibilities are endless with online income, I just have to find what works best for me. I will cover the various ways to earn money at home as I go through my journey.


I am really looking forward to being a stay at home mom. I find all the housework and cooking very rewarding. I know it's not the life for everybody, but it's the life I want. I hope by this time next year I can accomplish this goal, hopefully sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment