Friday, May 28, 2010

Swag Bucks

Since my hiatus, I signed up for Swag Bucks to see if it added up to anything. Boy am I pleasantly surprised! I signed up through a friend on facebook because I kept seeing where she won this and that, and thought it couldn't hurt to try. I installed the Swag Bucks toolbar, as I search out various things throughout the day. I suppose it would be just as easy to go to their search engine. Either way, it adds up.

You can seek the Swag codes to earn Swag Bucks, take the daily poll, sign up referrals, and other various ways to earn. When you add up to certain levels, you can cash in your Swag Bucks to buy merchandise or gift cards to various retailers, including Amazon.com.

In a little more than a month, I have enough to get four $5 from Amazon and halfway to the next one. I'm very happy with Swag Bucks! Click the logo below to learn more.

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment